Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 395-9680, and for other questions, call (267) 479-4180.
Dr. Philip Nimoityn, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Nimoityn completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Medical Assocs and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1977
- University of the Sciences, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Golden Rule
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Meritain Health
- Mutual of Omaha
- MVP Health Care
- National Elevator
- One Net
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Universal American
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Medical Assocs
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia at Jefferson1015 Chestnut St Ste 512, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nimoityn?
I have been going to Dr Nimoityn for many years & he is an excellent doctor. He takes time to explain in terms that you can understand. His staffs is also excellent, he has a very friendly staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nimoityn has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Philip Nimoityn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nimoityn's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nimoityn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nimoityn frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Hyperlipidemia, and Hypertension.
Dr. Nimoityn's office is located at 1015 Chestnut St Ste 512, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Find other locations and directions.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
- Jefferson Stratford Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital