Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 395-9680, and for other questions, call (215) 955-5050.
Dr. Christopher Hansen, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Hansen completed a residency at University of Texas SW Medical School. and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Hansen is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Texas SW Medical School, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Texas SW Medical School, Residency Hospital
- University of Texas SW Medical School, Internship Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 925 Chestnut St Ste Mezz, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hansen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hansen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christopher Hansen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hansen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hansen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hansen frequently treats Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging, Chest Pain, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Hansen's office is located at 925 Chestnut St Ste Mezz, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Find other locations and directions.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital