Dr. Kates has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marc Kates, DO is a cardiology specialist in Peoria, AZ. Dr. Kates completed a residency at Maricopa Med Center. He currently practices at Southwest Desert Cardiology and is affiliated with Abrazo Arrowhead Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Ochsner Med Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- Maricopa Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- St Michael's Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- National Elevator
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southwest Desert Cardiology
Cardiac Solutions13460 N 94th Dr Ste J1, Peoria, AZ 85381 Existing Patients: (623) 876-8816
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kates?
One of the best. Easy to talk to, Great care, Nice guy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Marc Kates, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kates' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kates accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kates frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Chest Pain, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Kates' office is located at 13460 N 94th Dr Ste J1, Peoria, AZ 85381. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abrazo Arrowhead Campus
- Abrazo Central Campus
- Abrazo Scottsdale Campus
- Banner Boswell Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Westgate Medical Center