Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Lisa Gleason, MD is a cardiology specialist in Del Mar, CA. Dr. Gleason completed a residency at USN MC. She currently practices at Sharp Rees-stealy Medical Group Inc and is affiliated with Sharp Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gleason is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Stanford Hospitals and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Naval Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- USN MC, Residency Hospital — 1993
- USN MC, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Duke U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Sharp Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sharp Rees-stealy Medical Group Inc2600 Via De La Valle Ste 200, Del Mar, CA 92014 Existing Patients: (858) 939-6561
Sharp Rees Stealy Cardiology2929 Health Center Dr, San Diego, CA 92123 Existing Patients: (858) 939-6561
Sharp Memorial Hospital7901 Frost St, San Diego, CA 92123 Existing Patients: (858) 939-3400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gleason?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gleason has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gleason frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Gleason's office is located at 2600 Via De La Valle Ste 200, Del Mar, CA 92014. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sharp Memorial Hospital