Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Rod Serry, MD
Dr. Rod Serry, MD is
Persian, Persian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Rush Presbyterian St Luke's Medical Center|Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Rush Medical College Of Rush University, Medical School — 1996
- Rush Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of California San Diego Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- National Elevator
- Sharp Health Plan
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Serry?
Efficient, friendly, knowledgeable! He made my husband and I comfortable, and reassured us of what he was going to do and then explained to both of us his results from the test he preformed. We have complete confidence in Dr. Serry, he helped us to relax and stay calm.
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Palomar Medical Center Poway
- Palomar Medical Center Escondido
- Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Rod Serry, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Serry's profile.
Dr. Serry in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Serry frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Sinus Tachycardia and Chest Pain. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Serry's office is located at 15611 Pomerado Rd # 1 Poway, CA 92064. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Serry is able to speak Persian, Persian, Portuguese and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Serry provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Rod Serry, MD is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla, Palomar Medical Center Poway, Palomar Medical Center Escondido and Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido.
Yes, Dr. Rod Serry, MD holds board certification in Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. Serry has over 27 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Rod Serry, MD has a star rating of 4.4/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Palomar Health Medical Group
Arch Health Partners - Poway15611 Pomerado Rd # 1, Poway, CA 92064 Existing Patients: (858) 429-6462
Arch Health Medical Group
Cardiology1955 Citracado Pkwy Ste 302, Escondido, CA 92029 Existing Patients: (858) 429-6462