Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (858) 437-9988, and for other questions, call (760) 743-0546.
Dr. Hamed Bayat, MD
New Patient(760) 456-9916
Dr. Hamed Bayat, MD is a cardiology specialist in Escondido, CA. Dr. Bayat completed a residency at UCSD. He currently practices at Arch Health Medical Group and is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Ucsd Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- UCSD, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Ucsd Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- American Postal Workers Union Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Choice Care (Humana)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Covered California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- HealthSmart Preferred
- Kaiser Permanente
- National Elevator
- Principal Life
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Railroad Medicare
- Sharp Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bayat?
Dr. Bayat and his team provide excellent care. He and his team provide excellent medical care with kind and caring personal attention. He is efficient, thorough, effective, and takes the time to answer all questions honestly. He has guided me through two cardiac procedures, both of which I was quite nervous about. The cardiac ICU nursing staff were wonderfully reassuring and competent (thank you again Katie) and often volunteered that I was in the best of hands with Dr. Bayat. I appreciate his skill, dedication, and thoroughness. I wholeheartedly recommend him as an outstanding and caring cardiologist.
- Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido
- Palomar Medical Center Poway
- Palomar Medical Center Escondido
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bayat has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hamed Bayat, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bayat's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bayat accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bayat frequently treats Chest Pain, Hypotension, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Bayat's office is located at 1955 Citracado Pkwy, Escondido, CA 92029. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bayat speaks Spanish, Farsi, and English. View profile to see all.