Dr. Linda Jaffe, MD is a cardiology specialist in Orlando, FL. Dr. Jaffe completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center. She currently practices at Orlando Health and is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jaffe is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Orlando Health1222 S Orange Ave Fl 4, Orlando, FL 32806 (407) 650-1300
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jaffe?
I've been seeing Dr. Jaffe for several years and she always takes time to listen to me.
- Orlando Regional Medical Center