Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Leonard Klein, MD is a oncology specialist in Niles, IL. Dr. Klein completed a residency at Barnes - Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Illinois Cancer Specialists and is affiliated with Advocate Lutheran General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Klein is board certified in Hematology.
- City Hope Natl Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1976
- New York State U, School of Medicine - Buffalo, Medical School — 1975
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Illinois Cancer Specialists
Illinois Cancer Specilaists8915 W Golf Rd, Niles, IL 60714 Existing Patients: (847) 827-9060
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Klein?
Dr. Leonard Klein has been my longtime physician. He is a compassionate, brilliant doctor, caring and trustworthy. Cancer is scary for sure but when you have one of the best Cancer Specialist, that's half the battle. I can be rest assured that he is always in my corner. Whether in the hospital or in his office, the care is superb.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Klein frequently treats Skeletal System Neoplasms.
Dr. Klein's office is located at 8915 W Golf Rd, Niles, IL 60714. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Klein has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital