Call (216) 353-0289 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Robert Debernardo, MD
New Patient(216) 353-0289
Dr. Robert Debernardo, MD is a oncology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Debernardo completed a residency at Johns Hopkins University. and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- 1 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (216) 353-0289
- Harvard University, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Johns Hopkins University, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Johns Hopkins University, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Debernardo?
He is an expert in his field. I felt very confident with his treatment plan of treatment. Highly recommend!
- Cleveland Clinic
- Hillcrest Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Debernardo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Debernardo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Debernardo's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Debernardo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Debernardo frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms and Gastrointestinal Neoplasms.
Dr. Debernardo's office is located at 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44195. Find other locations and directions.