Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (304) 202-1156, and for other questions, call (304) 205-7992.
Dr. Lavinia Mitulescu, MD is a cardiology specialist in South Charleston, WV. Dr. Mitulescu completed a residency at Norwalk Hospital - Internal Medicine. She currently practices at CAMC Cardiology and is affiliated with CAMC Women and Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mitulescu is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- The Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University, Piedmont Heart Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital - Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center, Internship Hospital
- Carol Davila University Of Medicine and Pharmacy, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
CAMC Cardiology4610 Kanawha Ave Sw Ste 200, South Charleston, WV 25309 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mitulescu?
I was very pleased with Dr. Mitulescu's explanation of my health concerns. When I was admitted to the hospital, she was there checking on me immediately. I am grateful for her care!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mitulescu has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lavinia Mitulescu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mitulescu's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mitulescu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mitulescu frequently treats Cardiovascular Stress Test, Treadmill Stress Test, and Stress Test.
Dr. Mitulescu's office is located at 4610 Kanawha Ave Sw Ste 200, South Charleston, WV 25309. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mitulescu speaks Romanian, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
- CAMC Women and Children's Hospital
- CAMC General Hospital
- CAMC Memorial Hospital