Call (216) 353-2501 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Benico Barzilai, MD
Dr. Benico Barzilai, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Barzilai completed a residency at Barnes - Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Center for Spine Health and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barzilai is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Ohio Health Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barzilai?
- Cleveland Clinic
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Barzilai has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Benico Barzilai, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Barzilai's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barzilai accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barzilai frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Barzilai's office is located at 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195. Find other locations and directions.
Center for Spine Health
Cleveland Clinic Main Campus9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (216) 353-2501