Click here to compare with other Sports Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Kenneth Taylor, MD is a sports medicine specialist in San Diego, CA. Dr. Taylor completed a residency at U Calif San Diego MC. He currently practices at Uc San Diego Health and is affiliated with UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Taylor is board certified in Family Practice.
- U Calif San Diego MC, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- U Calif San Diego MC, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University of California School of Medicine - San Diego, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Uc San Diego Health200 W Arbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92103 Existing Patients: (440) 785-5992
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Taylor?
Taylor is one of a kind. He can relate to anyone. He once worked at McDonald's, believe it or not, before he took on 10 plus years of education. He is a dedicated practitioner who practices in a relaxed, easy to relate to bedside manner. He has dealt with a variety of people, sports, personalities, and circumstances. He is down to earth and will give you the time you deserve. I met him 25 plus years ago and he made a huge impression on me. Thank you, Dr. Taylor. ~ FS.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Taylor has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Taylor frequently treats Musculoskeletal Function Test and Wrist Sprain or Strain.
Dr. Taylor's office is located at 200 W Arbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92103. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest