Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (442) 274-0577, and for other questions, call (760) 738-7224.
Dr. Pascual Dutton, MD
New Patient(858) 429-6462
Dr. Pascual Dutton, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Escondido, CA. Dr. Dutton completed a residency at St. Mary's Medical Center Orthopedic Surgery Residency. He currently practices at Graybill Medical Group and is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Poway. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dutton is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- University Of California At San Diego School Of Med, Internship Hospital
- Kerlan Jobe Sports Medicine Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2017
- St. Mary's Medical Center Orthopedic Surgery Residency, Residency Hospital — 2012
- University Of California At San Diego School Of Med, Medical School — 2012
- Stanford University, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sharp Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- UnitedHealthcare of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dutton?
I have seen Dr Dutton in consultation regarding shoulder replacement surgeries. He is kind, and has definitely helped put my mind at ease.
- Palomar Medical Center Poway
- Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido
- Palomar Medical Center Escondido
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pascual Dutton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dutton's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dutton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dutton frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Knee, Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate, and Bone Scan.
Dr. Dutton's office is located at 225 E 2nd Ave Ste 260, Escondido, CA 92025. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dutton speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Dutton has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.