Dr. Ucar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kalust Ucar, MD is a hematology specialist in Glendale, CA. Dr. Ucar completed a residency at Ucla Med Ctr/ucla D Geffen School. He currently practices at Pacific Shores Medical Group and is affiliated with Adventist Health Glendale. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ucar is board certified in Hematology.
- Ucla Med Ctr/ucla D Geffen School, Residency Hospital
- University Of California Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University At Buffalo State University Of New York, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- University At Buffalo State University Of New York, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa Tip Fakultesi, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pacific Shores Medical Group
Glendale222 W Eulalia St Ste 100b, Glendale, CA 91204 Existing Patients: (818) 637-7611
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ucar?
It was routine check up for every 3 or 4 months and he asked my all questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kalust Ucar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ucar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ucar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ucar frequently treats Anemia, Bleeding Disorders, and Vitamin B12 Deficiency.
Dr. Ucar's office is located at 222 W Eulalia St Ste 100b, Glendale, CA 91204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ucar speaks Arabic, Armenian, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Glendale
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center