Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (626) 561-0455.
Dr. Marina Manvelyan, MD
Make an appointment(626) 561-0455
Dr. Marina Manvelyan, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Pasadena, CA. Dr. Manvelyan completed a residency at Huntington Mem Hospital. She currently practices at MDVIP - Pasadena, California and is affiliated with Huntington Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Manvelyan is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Armenian, English, Russian
- Huntington Mem Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Huntington Memorial Hospital Pasadena, Ca, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Huntington Memorial Hospital Pasadena, Ca, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Manvelyan?
Dr. Marina M. What can I say but you rock as a doctor. I am so blessed to have such a thorough, compassionate, amazing person to take care of me, listen to me and whatever else I need you for. You are always there for me thank you. Anyone that has you as a doc is truly lucky.
- Huntington Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Marina Manvelyan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Manvelyan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Manvelyan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Manvelyan frequently treats Postnasal Drip, Chronic Neck Pain, and Constipation.
Dr. Manvelyan's office is located at 2544 East Washington Boulevard C, Pasadena, CA 91107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Manvelyan speaks Russian, Armenian, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Manvelyan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.