Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. John Eagan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Birmingham, AL. They currently practice at Cardiovascular Associates Of The Southeast (CVA) and are affiliated with Brookwood Baptist Medical Center. They accept multiple insurance plans.
- Ariz Heart Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- U Ala, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Johns Hopkins U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eagan?
Dr. Eagan has been our physician for years, taking care of my father and mother at critical times. Dr. Eagan is very knowledgeable, considerate, listens well and is a good communicator. He guided has successfully treated my father through several healthcare events and we cannot thank him enough!
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Eagan specializes in Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Eagan frequently treats the following conditions: Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, Chest Pain, and Heart Disease. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Eagan's office is located at 3980 Colonnade Pkwy, Birmingham, AL 35243. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. John Eagan, MD is affiliated with Brookwood Baptist Medical Center and Citizens Baptist Medical Center.
Dr. Eagan has over 36 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.8/5 for Dr. John Eagan, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Brookwood Baptist Medical Center
- Citizens Baptist Medical Center
- Coosa Valley Medical Center
- Grandview Medical Center
Cardiovascular Associates Of The Southeast (CVA)
Brookwood Baptist Medical Center3980 Colonnade Pkwy, Birmingham, AL 35243 (205) 510-5000