Dr. John Eagan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Eagan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Eagan, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Eagan completed a residency at U Ala. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Associates Of The Southeast (CVA) and is affiliated with Brookwood Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eagan is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Ariz Heart Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- U Ala, Residency Hospital — 1989
- U Ala, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1960
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1958
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1954
- Johns Hopkins U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1953
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Associates Of The Southeast (CVA)
Cardiovascular Associates Of The Southeast (CVA)3980 Colonnade Pkwy, Birmingham, AL 35243 Existing Patients: (205) 510-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eagan?
Dr. Eagan has been our physician for years, taking care of my father and mother at critical times. Dr. Eagan is very knowledgeable, considerate, listens well and is a good communicator. He guided has successfully treated my father through several healthcare events and we cannot thank him enough!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Eagan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eagan frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Eagan's office is located at 3980 Colonnade Pkwy, Birmingham, AL 35243. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Eagan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brookwood Baptist Medical Center
- Grandview Medical Center