Dr. John Eagan, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Eagan completed a residency at U Ala. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Associates Of The Southeast (CVA) and is affiliated with Brookwood Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eagan is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Cardiovascular Associates Of The Southeast (CVA)
Cardiovascular Associates Of The Southeast (CVA)3980 Colonnade Pkwy, Birmingham, AL 35243 Existing Patients: (205) 510-5000
- Ariz Heart Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- U Ala, Residency Hospital — 1989
- U Ala, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1960
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1958
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1954
- Johns Hopkins U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1953
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eagan?
I’ve been seeing Dr. Eagan since 1998. I trust him more than any doctor I see. He is very knowledgeable, skilled, but most of all caring. He always has time for his patients. He is not only my cardiologist, after all these years I consider him my friend.
- Brookwood Baptist Medical Center
- Grandview Medical Center