Dr. John Johnstone, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Johnstone's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Johnstone, MD is a cardiology specialist in Richmond, KY. Dr. Johnstone completed a residency at University Of Louisville. He currently practices at John M Johnstone MD Facc Psc and is affiliated with Saint Joseph East. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Johnstone is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Louisville Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- University Of Louisville, Residency Hospital — 1977
- U Louisville Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1975
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- 1970, Undergraduate School
- Berea College, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
John M Johnstone MD Facc Psc2161 Lexington Rd Ste 1, Richmond, KY 40475 Existing Patients: (859) 624-8647
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnstone?
Dr. Johnstone is an excellent doctor and I trust him with my life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Johnstone accepts your insurance.
Dr. Johnstone frequently treats Limb Swelling, Overweight, and Obesity.
Dr. Johnstone's office is located at 2161 Lexington Rd Ste 1, Richmond, KY 40475. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Johnstone has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Joseph East
- Saint Joseph Mount Sterling