Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (859) 267-2022, and for other questions, call (859) 277-5887.
Dr. Henry Richmond, MD
New Patient(859) 785-3049
Dr. Henry Richmond, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lexington, KY. Dr. Richmond completed a residency at Carolinas Medical Center. He currently practices at Baptist Health Medical Group Cardiology and is affiliated with Baptist Health Lexington. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Richmond is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
Baptist Health Medical Group Cardiology
Baptist Health Medical Group Cardiology1720 Nicholasville Rd Ste 601, Lexington, KY 40503 Call
- St. Vincent Heat Center Of Indiana, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Rush University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Carolinas Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Carolinas Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Davidson College, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Richmond?
Unstable angina, had emergent angioplasty with stents placed. Great doctor, pleasant, thorough, caring.
- Baptist Health Lexington
- Baptist Health Richmond
- Baptist Health Corbin
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richmond has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Henry Richmond, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Richmond's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Richmond accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richmond frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Richmond's office is located at 1720 Nicholasville Rd Ste 601, Lexington, KY 40503. Find other locations and directions.