Dr. Alhammouri has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ahmad Alhammouri, MD is a cardiology specialist in Casa Grande, AZ. He currently practices at Cedars Heart Clinic and is affiliated with Banner Casa Grande Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Alhammouri is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cedars Heart Clinic
Banner Casa Grande Medical Center1968 N Peart Rd Bldg B, Casa Grande, AZ 85122 Existing Patients: (520) 836-6661
Cedars Heart Clinic LLC1960 W Frye Rd Ste 5, Chandler, AZ 85224 Existing Patients: (480) 917-5900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alhammouri?
I like this clinic. Friendly, attentive environment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ahmad Alhammouri, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Alhammouri's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alhammouri accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alhammouri frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Alhammouri's office is located at 1968 N Peart Rd Bldg B, Casa Grande, AZ 85122. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Alhammouri speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Casa Grande Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center