Dr. Feigert has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Feigert, MD is a oncology specialist in Arlington, VA. Dr. Feigert completed a residency at New York Hospital. He currently practices at Virginia Cancer Specialists PC and is affiliated with Virginia Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Feigert is board certified in Hematology.
- NY Hosp/Cornell Med Coll, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- New York Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- New York Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Weill Cornell Medical, Medical School — 1983
- Harvard College, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Virginia Cancer Specialists PC1701 N George Mason Dr Ste G101, Arlington, VA 22205 Existing Patients: (703) 894-3800
Virginia Cancer Specialists
Arlington Office1635 N George Mason Dr Ste 170, Arlington, VA 22205 Existing Patients: (703) 894-3800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Feigert?
Visit was thorough, efficient and addressed concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Feigert, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Feigert's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Feigert accepts your insurance.
Dr. Feigert frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Osteosarcoma, and Central Nervous System Lymphoma.
Dr. Feigert's office is located at 1701 N George Mason Dr Ste G101, Arlington, VA 22205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Feigert speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Virginia Hospital Center