Call (216) 353-0331 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Peter Rose, MD
New Patient(216) 353-0331
Dr. Peter Rose, MD is a oncology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Rose completed a residency at Ohio State University. and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- 1 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (216) 353-0331
- Roswell Park, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Ohio State University, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Vanderbilt, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rose?
Dr.Peter Rose is wonderful doktor and person.He saved me,prolonged my live and gave me hope.He is a great surgeon!
- Cleveland Clinic
- Akron General Medical Center
- Fairview Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Medina Hospital
- Southwest General Health Center
- Trumbull Regional Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rose has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Peter Rose, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rose's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rose accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rose frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Rose's office is located at 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44195. Find other locations and directions.