Dr. John Turner, MD is a hematology specialist in Concord, NC. Dr. Turner completed a residency at San Antonio Unif Ser Health Edu. He currently practices at Levine Cancer Institute and is affiliated with Atrium Health Cabarrus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Turner is board certified in Hematology.
Levine Cancer Institute
North East Oncology Associates100 Medical Park Dr Ste 110, Concord, NC 28025 Existing Patients: (704) 403-1370
- San Antonio Unif Ser Health Edu, Residency Hospital
- Wilford Hall Med Center Aetc, Residency Hospital
- Emory University, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Turner?
I have stage 4 breast cancer, since 2013. I have known Dr. Turner since 2003 when I had a lower stage cancer & he was new to this practice. The cancer came back through no fault of his, sometimes it just happens. He is an excellent doctor. He is kind, compassionate, knowledgeable, very intelligent, thinks outside the box, listens to his patients, answers all questions thoughtfully & thoroughly, and is a really good person. I feel fortunate that he is my oncologist and highly recommend him.
- Atrium Health Cabarrus
- Atrium Health Stanly
- Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center