Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. John Ciccone, MD is a cardiology specialist in Mount Pleasant, SC. Dr. Ciccone completed a residency at UMDNJ - University Hospital. He currently practices at COASTAL WOMENS WELLNESS and is affiliated with Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ciccone is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- UMDNJ-Newark Beth Israel, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- UMDNJ - University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- UMDNJ - University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ciccone?
Dr. Ciccone is easily one of the top specialists I have ever encountered. His engaging and entertaining manner simply scratches the surface of a uniquely qualified and obviously brilliant cardiologist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ciccone frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Ciccone's office is located at 3510 N Highway 17 Ste 110, Mount Pleasant, SC 29466. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ciccone speaks Portuguese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ciccone has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center
- Mount Pleasant Hospital
- Roper Hospital
Coastal Womens Wellness