Dr. Jennie Crews, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Crews' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jennie Crews, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Crews completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. She currently practices at Seattle Cancer Care Alliance and is affiliated with PeaceHealth Ketchikan Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Crews is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Duke U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Seattle Cancer Care Alliance825 Eastlake Ave E, Seattle, WA 98109 Existing Patients: (206) 288-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Crews?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Crews accepts your insurance.
Dr. Crews frequently treats Breast Diseases, Cancer, and Breast Cancer.
Dr. Crews' office is located at 825 Eastlake Ave E, Seattle, WA 98109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Crews has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- PeaceHealth Ketchikan Medical Center
- PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center