Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (206) 829-4217, and for other questions, call (206) 598-8300.
Dr. Hisham Tamimi, MD
New Patient(206) 900-9951
Dr. Hisham Tamimi, MD is a oncology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Tamimi completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Gynecology Oncology at UW Medical Center - Montlake and is affiliated with UW Medical Center - Montlake. Dr. Tamimi is board certified in Gynecological Oncology.
Gynecology Oncology at UW Medical Center - Montlake
Gynecology Oncology at UW Medical Center - Montlake1959 Ne Pacific St Fl 8se, Seattle, WA 98195 Call
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1974
- MacNeal Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1971
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tamimi?
- UW Medical Center - Montlake
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hisham Tamimi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tamimi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tamimi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tamimi frequently treats Gynecologic Cancer, Colposcopy, and Uterine Cancer.
Dr. Tamimi's office is located at 1959 Ne Pacific St Fl 8se, Seattle, WA 98195. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tamimi speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Tamimi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.