Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (425) 523-1149.
Dr. Elise Simons, MD
Dr. Elise Simons, MD is a oncology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Simons completed a residency at Strong Memorial Hospital. She currently practices at Women's Cancer Care Clinic at UW Medical Center - Northwest and is affiliated with Valley Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Stanford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2011
- University Of Washington / Harborview Medical Center, Medical School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Simons?
Dr. simons was my surgeon for my hysterectomy and she did an excellent job and made me feel supported every step of the way. Was very thorough and had an excellent team. She made sure to individualize her care to fit my individual needs while providing medical guidance
- Valley Medical Center
- UW Medical Center - Northwest
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Simons has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Elise Simons, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Simons' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Simons accepts your insurance.
Dr. Simons frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Simons' office is located at 1560 N 115th St Ste 101, Seattle, WA 98133. Find other locations and directions.