Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carstens accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jeffrey Carstens, MD is a cardiology specialist in Omaha, NE. Dr. Carstens completed a residency at Naval Medical Center. He currently practices at CHI Health and is affiliated with CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carstens is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Naval Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Naval Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Naval Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Creighton University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Iowa
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- Coventry Health Care of Nebraska
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- National Elevator
- Peach State Health Plan
- Planned Administration Inc
- Principal Life
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Thrivent Financial
- Universal American
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
CHI Health7500 Mercy Rd, Omaha, NE 68124 Existing Patients: (402) 398-5880
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carstens?
I have been a patient of Dr Carstens since January 2007 when he was with the Nebraska Heart Institute. He and the heart surgeon literally saved my life. He is by far the best medical professional I have ever dealt with. He takes the time to actually listen to patients and explains things thoroughly, but without excessive techno-babble.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carstens frequently treats Heart Disease, Hyperlipidemia, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Carstens' office is located at 7500 Mercy Rd, Omaha, NE 68124. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carstens speaks Somali and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Carstens has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy
- Chi Health Immanuel
- Chi Health Lakeside
- Chi Health Mercy Council Bluffs
- Chi Health Midlands
- Chi Health Missouri Valley