Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Raymond Shields, MD
Dr. Raymond Shields, MD is
- Mayo Clinic Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Mayo Medical School, Residency Hospital — 1997
- ALBANY MEDICAL CENTER HOSPITAL, Internship Hospital — 1989
- UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX / NORTHERN CALIFORNIA CAMPUS, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shields?
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Raymond Shields, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Shields' profile.
Dr. Shields in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Shields frequently treats the following conditions: Leg and Foot Ulcers, Venous Embolism and Thrombosis and Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Shields' office is located at 200 1st St SW Rochester, MN 55905. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Shields provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Raymond Shields, MD is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester.
Yes, Dr. Raymond Shields, MD holds board certification in Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine.
Dr. Shields has over 35 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Raymond Shields, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
MN - Heart200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905 CallExisting Patients: (507) 516-8195New Patients:(507) 516-8195