Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (507) 218-8044.
Dr. Raymond Shields, MD
New Patient(507) 218-8044
Dr. Raymond Shields, MD is a cardiovascular & metabolic disease specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Shields completed a residency at Mayo Medical School. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shields is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Cardiology200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905 Call
- Mayo Clinic Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Mayo Medical School, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Albany Medical Center Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shields?
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shields has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Raymond Shields, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shields' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shields accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shields frequently treats Leg and Foot Ulcers, Venous Embolism and Thrombosis, and Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA).
Dr. Shields' office is located at 200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.