Dr. Jeffrey Guardino, MD is a cardiology specialist in Menlo Park, CA. Dr. Guardino completed a residency at Beth Israel Hospital. He currently practices at Menlo Medical Clinic and is affiliated with Stanford Health Care. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Guardino is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Menlo Medical Clinic
Menlo Medical Clinic1300 Crane St, Menlo Park, CA 94025 Existing Patients: (650) 498-6649
- Boston Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Beth Israel Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Premera Blue Cross
- Stanford Health Care Advantage
- Stanford Health Care Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Guardino?
I have an accepted workers’ compensation case for atrial fibrillation. Does Dr. Guardino treat workers’ comp patients? If not, could you refer me to a doctor that does? Thank you. Steven P.
- Stanford Health Care