Dr. Jason Bradley, MD is a cardiology specialist in Wynnewood, PA. Dr. Bradley completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He currently practices at Bryn Mawr Medical Specialists Association and is affiliated with Lankenau Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bradley is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Bryn Mawr Medical Specialists Association
Bryn Mawr Medical Specialists Association6 E Lancaster Ave Uppr Level, Wynnewood, PA 19096 Existing Patients: (484) 380-2808
- Lankenau Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Villanova University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Meritain Health
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bradley?
Having chest pain for the first time during a pandemic was definitely scary for me. Dr. Bradley got me in to be seen very quickly and was able to diagnose me (pericarditis) very quickly. He was extremely thorough, mentioning three different tests he wanted to do as part of the examination. He called me with results right after the last test, and thankfully the results were good. Thanks to my visit and Dr. Bradley's advice, I am already on the mend!
- Lankenau Medical Center