Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 395-9680, and for other questions, call (215) 564-3050.
Dr. Scott Hessen, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Hessen completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia, P.C. and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hessen is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College, Medical School — 1982
- Millersville University, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia, P.C.
Philadelphia Office227 N Broad St Ste 200, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hessen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hessen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Scott Hessen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hessen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hessen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hessen frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Hessen's office is located at 227 N Broad St Ste 200, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Find other locations and directions.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Crozer - Chester Medical Center
- Hahnemann University Hospital