Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 395-9680, and for other questions, call (215) 955-5050.
Dr. Indranil Dasgupta, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Dasgupta completed a residency at MCP-Hahnemann Univ Hosp. He currently practices at Jefferson Heart Institute, Division of Cardiology and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Dasgupta is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- American College of Physician Executives, Other Education — 2010
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Sch at Camden-Cooper Hosp U Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- MCP-Hahnemann Univ Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- MCP-Hahnemann Univ Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1998
- MCP-Hahnemann Univ Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1996
- George Washington University Graduate School of Business, Other Education — 1989
- Loma Linda University School of Public Health, Other Education — 1987
- Duke University, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dasgupta?
Dr. Dasgupta is the best there is. He listens to all I have to say and if it wasn't for him I might not be alive today. He found that I had 5 95 to 100 % blockages and that I needed 5 bypass surgery. I will always keep going to him and Jefferson Heart for my heart checkups and whatever else I need in the future for my heart.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dasgupta has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Indranil Dasgupta, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dasgupta's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dasgupta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dasgupta frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Chest Pain.
Dr. Dasgupta's office is located at 925 Chestnut St Ste Mezz, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Find other locations and directions.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Jefferson Torresdale Hospital