Dr. Jason Reingold, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Reingold's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jason Reingold, MD is a cardiology specialist in Decatur, GA. Dr. Reingold completed a residency at University of California, San Francisco (UCSF). He currently practices at Jencare Nghbrhd Med Ctr S Dklb and is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reingold is board certified in Cardiology.
- Mass General Hospital Harvard University, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), Residency Hospital — 2007
- UCSF, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University Of Georiga, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Mass General Hosp Harvard University, Other Education
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Jencare Nghbrhd Med Ctr S Dklb
Jencare Nghbrhd Med Ctr S Dklb2124 Candler Rd, Decatur, GA 30032 Existing Patients: (404) 836-0272
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reingold?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reingold accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reingold frequently treats Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment, Coronary Angiogram, and Arrhythmia Screening.
Dr. Reingold's office is located at 2124 Candler Rd, Decatur, GA 30032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Reingold has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Northside Hospital