Dr. James Burks, MD is a cardiology specialist in Algonquin, IL. Dr. Burks completed a residency at Christ Hosp Med Ctr. He currently practices at Presence Medical Group and is affiliated with Advocate Sherman Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Burks is board certified in Cardiology.
- Christ Hosp Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Christ Hosp Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- Ross University / School of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine, Medical School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- National Elevator
- Priority Health
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burks?
Dr. Burks is a caring physician with a great manner with his patients. He performed a couple of different surgical procedures for my husband, and we were very pleased with the results. My husband's recovery was uneventful and fairly quick, taking his age into consideration. The medical staff was very helpful, polite, and friendly at St. Joseph's Hospital, Elgin. His office staff is excellent, as well.
- Advocate Sherman Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine McHenry Hospital
- Presence Saint Joseph Hospital - Elgin