Dr. Martin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Martin, MD is a neurology specialist in Tallahassee, FL. Dr. Martin completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Med Center. He currently practices at Tallahassee Neurological Clinic and is affiliated with Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Martin is board certified in Neurology.
- Vanderbilt University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tallahassee Neurological Clinic
Lee Albert S MD1401 Centerville Rd Ste 300, Tallahassee, FL 32308 Existing Patients: (850) 877-5115
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Martin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Martin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Martin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Martin frequently treats Headache.
Dr. Martin's office is located at 1401 Centerville Rd Ste 300, Tallahassee, FL 32308. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare