Call (904) 717-0208 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. Kurt Jaeckle, MD
Make an Appointment904-644-1567
Dr. Kurt Jaeckle, MD is a oncology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Jaeckle completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Florida and is affiliated with Morristown Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Mayo Clinic - Florida
Jacksonville - Neurology4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224 Call
- Vanderbilt University|Meml Sloan Kettering Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jaeckle?
Dr. Jaeckle takes the time to answer your questions and explains your condition in plain English. His knowledge of brain tumors and current research is superior. Nurse Kathy (his left hand) is also great.
- Morristown Medical Center
- Overlook Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jaeckle has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kurt Jaeckle, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jaeckle's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jaeckle accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jaeckle frequently treats Brain and Nervous System Cancer (incl. Gliomas, Astrocytoma, Schwannoma, Medulloblastoma, Chordoma), Brain Cancer, and Seizure Disorders.
Dr. Jaeckle's office is located at 4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224. Find other locations and directions.