Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (904) 717-0208.
Dr. William Tatum, DO
New Patient(904) 717-0208
Dr. William Tatum, DO is a neurology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Tatum completed a residency at Loyola U Med Ctr. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Florida and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital - Jacksonville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tatum is board certified in Epilepsy.
Mayo Clinic - Florida
Jacksonville - Neurology4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224 Call
- Graduate Hospital Univ of Pennslyvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Loyola U Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Suncoast Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tatum?
Dr. Tatum has helped me so much after nearly 6 years of going from doctor to doctor with mixed answers (or zero answers) regarding my seizure disorder/neurological spells. He is compassionate, kind, and truly cares for his patients. He doesn't rush through your appointment and genuinely listens to your concerns. Dr. Tatum is an absolutely wonderful doctor, and I cannot express my gratitude towards him and his team enough.
- Mayo Clinic Hospital - Jacksonville
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tatum has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. William Tatum, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tatum's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tatum accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tatum frequently treats Epilepsy.
Dr. Tatum's office is located at 4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224. Find other locations and directions.