Dr. J Gimbel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gimbel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. J Gimbel, MD is a cardiology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Gimbel completed a residency at Bellevue Hospital Center. He currently practices at Ascension Columbia St. Mary's Hospital and is affiliated with Ascension Columbia St. Mary's Hospital Ozaukee. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gimbel is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gimbel?
Great he was my doctor in Knoxville very personal miss a lot
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gimbel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gimbel frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Gimbel's office is located at 2350 N Lake Dr Ste 206, Milwaukee, WI 53211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gimbel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Columbia St. Mary's Hospital Ozaukee
Ascension Columbia St. Mary's Hospital
Cardiac Rhythm Specialists-Milwaukee Office2350 N Lake Dr Ste 206, Milwaukee, WI 53211 Existing Patients: (414) 298-7280
Lutheran Medical Group
Lutheran Medical Group7916 W Jefferson Blvd Ste 1200, Fort Wayne, IN 46804 Existing Patients: (260) 435-7612