Call (330) 278-0367 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. David Hedrick, MD
New Patient(330) 278-0367
Dr. David Hedrick, MD is a cardiology specialist in Akron, OH. Dr. Hedrick completed a residency at University Hospital Of Cleveland. He currently practices at Akron General and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hedrick is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Akron General1 Akron General Ave, Akron, OH 44307 Existing Patients: (330) 278-0367
- University Hospital Of Cleveland, Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Ohio Health Choice
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hedrick?
His manner puts you at ease in the OR. He has stopped by my room to check on me, even sit down for a bit.
- Cleveland Clinic
- Akron General Medical Center
- Southwest General Health Center
- University Hospitals Parma Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hedrick has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Hedrick, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hedrick's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hedrick accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hedrick frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Hedrick's office is located at 1 Akron General Ave, Akron, OH 44307. Find other locations and directions.