Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. David Hedrick, MD
Dr. David Hedrick, MD is
- University Hospital Of Cleveland, Residency Hospital
- CASE WESTERN RESERVE UNIVERSITY, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Carecentrix Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Frontpath Health Coalition
- Global Excel Insurance
- HealthSCOPE Benefits
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Lutheran Preferred
- Managed Care (Non-HMO)
- Molina Healthcare
- National Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- Ohio Health Choice
- Ohio PPO Connect
- Olympus Managed Health Care
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
- Sparrow Physicians Health Network
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Today's Options
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Vantage Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hedrick?
So pleased to be a patient of this wonderfully caring doctor. He listens attentively and explains thoroughly. He genuinely cares about me as a person. I can't say enough good about this man. He has brought back my desire to continue fighting to live.. I highly recommend him to everyone! Very intelligent and super kind. I'm just so pleased!
- Cleveland Clinic
- Akron General Medical Center
- Southwest General Health Center
- University Hospitals Parma Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. David Hedrick, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Hedrick's profile.
Dr. Hedrick in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Hedrick frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), Coronary Angioplasty and Atherectomy and Stent. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Hedrick's office is located at 1 Akron General Ave # 3500 Akron, OH 44307. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Hedrick provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. David Hedrick, MD is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic, Akron General Medical Center, Southwest General Health Center and University Hospitals Parma Medical Center.
Dr. Hedrick has over 24 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. David Hedrick, MD has a star rating of 4.5/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Akron General1 Akron General Ave # 3500, Akron, OH 44307 Existing Patients: (330) 278-0367