Call (216) 250-7261 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Vidyasagar Kalahasti, MD
New Patient(216) 250-7261
Dr. Vidyasagar Kalahasti, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Kalahasti completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at Cleveland Clinic Crdvsclr Dis and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kalahasti is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Ohio Health Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kalahasti?
Dr Kalahasti is caring, knowledgeable, listens to your concerns and creates a pro- active plan. We were very pleased with his care.
- Cleveland Clinic
- Firelands Regional Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kalahasti has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vidyasagar Kalahasti, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kalahasti's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kalahasti accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kalahasti frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Kalahasti's office is located at 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195. Find other locations and directions.