Dr. Howard Luks, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Hawthorne, NY. Dr. Luks completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He currently practices at Advanced Orthopaedics, PC and is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Luks is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Advanced Orthopaedics, PC
Advanced Orthopaedics, PC19 Bradhurst Ave # 1300n, Hawthorne, NY 10532 Existing Patients: (914) 789-2735
- Hospital For Joint Diseases, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Long Island Jewish Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1991
- Muhlenberg College, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Health Plan
- Universal Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Luks?
I will always be grateful for Dr. Luks. He performed a bucket handle meniscus repair on me, last July. Had I not been lucky enough to have his skills, my meniscus would have likely been removed and I would not be running . More than that, he is a genuinely nice man who cares about you, remembers you, etc. My only fear is suffering another knee injury in years to come and Dr Luks is retired.
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Association
- Saint John's Riverside Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center