Dr. Benjamin Roye, MD is a pediatric orthopedic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Roye completed a residency at Newyork-Presbyterian Hospital, Columbia University Medical Center. He currently practices at ColumbiaDoctors Orthopedics and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Roye is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital3959 Broadway Fl 8, New York, NY 10032 Call
- Children'S Hospital Of Philadelphia, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Newyork-Presbyterian Hospital, Columbia University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Columbia University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1997
- Mailman School Of Public Health, Columbia University, Other Education — 1997
- Hamilton College, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roye?
I cannot speak highly enough about Dr. Roye. He did an excellent job fixing my 13 year old sons scoliosis. Besides being an excellent surgeon, he is a complete professional and a pleasure to speak with. He explains what is going on in easy to understand terms. Highly recommend.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital