Dr. Melvin Rosenwasser, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Tarrytown, NY. Dr. Rosenwasser completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital. He currently practices at ColumbiaDoctors Orthopedics and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Rosenwasser is board certified in Hand Surgery.
ColumbiaDoctors Orthopedics155 White Plains Rd Ste 100, Tarrytown, NY 10591 Call
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Roosevelt Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1976
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosenwasser?
Office was busy but efficient. Dr. was easy to talk to and explained in layman’s terms. Assistant was extremely pleasant. I would give our visit a 5 star !
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- Holy Name Medical Center
- New York-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center