Dr. Howard Sadinsky, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sadinsky's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Howard Sadinsky, DO is a pediatrics specialist in Milford, CT. Dr. Sadinsky completed a residency at Naval Medical Center Portsmouth. He currently practices at Milford Pediatric Group. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sadinsky is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Milford Pediatric Group321 Boston Post Rd, Milford, CT 06460 Existing Patients: (203) 882-2066
Milford Pediatric Group
Eye Surgery Associates LLC495 HAWLEY LN, Stratford, CT 06614 Existing Patients: (203) 380-4083
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sadinsky?
Best doctor !!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sadinsky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sadinsky frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Acute Laryngitis, and Acute Pharyngitis.
Dr. Sadinsky's office is located at 321 Boston Post Rd, Milford, CT 06460. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sadinsky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.