Call (203) 295-0162 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (203) 576-6000 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Svetlana Fish, MD
New Patient(203) 295-0162
Dr. Svetlana Fish, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Bridgeport, CT. Dr. Fish completed a residency at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital. She currently practices at Hartford HealthCare Medical Group and is affiliated with St. Vincent's Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fish is board certified in Pediatrics.
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
Svmc Holdings Inc2800 Main St, Bridgeport, CT 06606 Existing Patients: (203) 576-6000
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center, Internship Hospital
- Leningrad Medical Institute of Peds, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fish?
- St. Vincent's Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fish has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Svetlana Fish, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fish's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fish accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fish frequently treats Anemia, Bronchiolitis, and Dehydration.
Dr. Fish's office is located at 2800 Main St, Bridgeport, CT 06606. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fish speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.