Call (203) 295-0162 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (203) 576-6000 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Suja Abraham, MD
New Patient(203) 295-0162
Dr. Suja Abraham, MD is a neonatal medicine specialist in Bridgeport, CT. Dr. Abraham completed a residency at St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital. She currently practices at Hartford HealthCare Medical Group and is affiliated with St. Vincent's Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abraham is board certified in Pediatrics.
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
Svmc Holdings Inc2800 Main St, Bridgeport, CT 06606 Existing Patients: (203) 576-6000
- Winthrop University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital, Residency Hospital
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Ross University - School of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abraham?
- St. Vincent's Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Abraham has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Suja Abraham, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Abraham's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abraham accepts your insurance.
Dr. Abraham frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Asthma, and Bronchiolitis.
Dr. Abraham's office is located at 2800 Main St, Bridgeport, CT 06606. Find other locations and directions.