Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (770) 615-0912.
Dr. Herbert Duvivier, MD
New Patient(770) 615-0912
Dr. Herbert Duvivier, MD is a hematology specialist in Newnan, GA. Dr. Duvivier completed a residency at Wadsworth Va Hospital. He currently practices at Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Atlanta and is affiliated with Cancer Treatment Center of America, Atlanta. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Duvivier is board certified in Hematology.
- City Of Hope Helford Clinical Research Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Wadsworth Va Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Wadsworth VA Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University Of Southern California, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Duvivier?
- Cancer Treatment Center of America, Atlanta
- Adventist Health Glendale
- Adventist Health White Memorial
- Buffalo General Medical Center
- Eastern Niagara Hospital - Lockport
- Los Angeles Community Hospital
- Norwalk Community Hospital
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Southern California Hospital at Culver City
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Duvivier has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Duvivier accepts your insurance.
Dr. Duvivier frequently treats Anemia, Polycythemia Rubra Vera, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Duvivier's office is located at 600 Celebrate Life Parkway, Newnan, GA 30265. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Duvivier speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Atlanta
Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Atlanta600 Celebrate Life Parkway, Newnan, GA 30265