Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Hanan Kerr, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Kerr completed a residency at Allegheny Gen Hospital. She currently practices at VA Medical Center Cardiology. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kerr is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Allegheny Gen Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Med College Of Virginia Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
VA Medical Center Cardiology
Cincinnati Veterans Affairs Medical Center3200 Vine St, Cincinnati, OH 45220 Existing Patients: (513) 475-6383
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kerr?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kerr frequently treats Treadmill Stress Test, Tilt Table Testing, and Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test.
Dr. Kerr's office is located at 3200 Vine St, Cincinnati, OH 45220. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kerr has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.