Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Faulx, MD
Dr. Michael Faulx, MD is
- University Hospital Of Cleveland, Residency Hospital
- TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Carecentrix Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Frontpath Health Coalition
- Global Excel Insurance
- HealthSCOPE Benefits
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Lutheran Preferred
- Magellan Healthcare
- Molina Healthcare
- National Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- Ohio Health Choice
- Ohio PPO Connect
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
- Sparrow Physicians Health Network
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Today's Options
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Vantage Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Faulx?
Very, very pleased with Dr. Faulx. He took care of an issue that my former cardiologist gave up on and had no further treatment options for me. Dr. Faulx listened carefully to all I had to say and put me on a medication that has been a Godsend to me and has taken care of my problem. Whenever I have a question and email him through My Chart he always responds promptly and thoroughly. He never rushes me during an appointment but takes his time to listen and explain. He is very kind & compassionate
- Cleveland Clinic
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Michael Faulx, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Faulx's profile.
Dr. Faulx in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Faulx frequently treats the following conditions: Electrocardiogram (EKG), Sinus Bradycardia and Heart Disease. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Faulx's office is located at 9500 Euclid Ave Ste R Cleveland, OH 44195. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Faulx provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Michael Faulx, MD is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic.
Yes, Dr. Michael Faulx, MD holds board certification in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Faulx has over 26 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Michael Faulx, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Cleveland Clinic Crdvsclr Dis
Cleveland Clinic Main Campus9500 Euclid Ave Ste R, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (216) 353-2479