Dr. George Zahrah, MD is a hematology specialist in Norwalk, CT. Dr. Zahrah completed a residency at Danbury Hospital, Yale University Affiliate. He currently practices at Norwalk Surgery Center LLC and is affiliated with Norwalk Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Norwalk Surgery Center LLC40 Cross St, Norwalk, CT 06851 Existing Patients: (203) 845-4889
Whittingham Cancer Center
Norwalk Hospital24 Stevens St, Norwalk, CT 06850 Existing Patients: (203) 845-4800
Arabic, French, Italian, Spanish
- Brown Medical School Program, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Danbury Hospital, Yale University Affiliate, Other Education — 2001
- Danbury Hospital, Yale University Affiliate, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Danbury Hospital, Yale University Affiliate, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Universita Di Ancona, Medical School — 1994
- American University Of Beirut, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zahrah?
I met with Dr Zahrah for a second opinion and he was excellent. Spent close to an hour with me and was very well versed in my health background. I was very confident in his understanding of the issues and his experience overall.
- Norwalk Hospital